The Copenhagen dining table features a hand polished Elkstone Grey top with handmade Light Honey Acacia Wood legs. Deep-dyed and lightly sanded, the deceptively simple surface is alive with texture and movement, each table is unique and slightly different to the next.
Table Size: 120cm Diameter
Table height: 76cm
Top colour: Grey
Leg colour: Light Honey Acacia Wood
Tabletop thickness: 7cm
Table weight: 35kg
• Popular, Modern & On-trend Dining Table
• Suitable for residential or commercial use
• Designed and tested by engineers
• Certified scratch, stain, frost and water resistant for normal daily use
• Perfect for indoors or outdoors undercover, for all locations across Australia
• Extremely strong and sturdy yet they are half the weight of concrete
• Does not chip or crack as easily as concrete, glass or timber tables
• Hand-made, each table has a unique pattern of natural elements
• 12 Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
Why ElkStone?: ElkStone tops are an engineered, strong natural composite using crushed river rock, sand, lava stone & resin as the main raw materials. ElkStone tops have excellent structural characteristics. The weight of a standard ElkStone Table is approximately half the weight of a concrete table of the same size. Through different stages of production, ElkStone tabletops are handled by several people with years of experience. Their craftsmanship will show in the details and set your table apart from any other similar piece you may encounter.
Care instructions: For daily use you can clean the tops with a damp cloth and mild soap. Never use any acidic household cleaners on the table top surface as they may etch off the sealant and may cause permanent stains. Always rinse the table surface immediately with warm water if it has come into contact with anything acidic, including vinegar, cola sodas or fruit juices. Never apply bleach to the table top surface, as it will permanently stain the finish.
A $5 monthly account fee applies when you have a balance greater than zero at any time within the month. Your first payment is payable up front to complete your purchase. To view the full Terms and Conditions please click here